"If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello."
And she said, it’s hard being the one that cares a lot more than them. Because at the end of the day they don’t care about your wellbeing, they only care about themselves. While you go out of your way to make sure everything is okay with them.
1. Will it really matter in a year? Or in six months?
2. Is this helping me to grow and become a better person?
3. Why does their opinion or approval matter to me?
4. Am I acting on my feelings? Am I likely to regret this?
5. What if I decided to do things differently?
6. What if I decided to write a choose who I will be instead of letting others decide my life for me?
Reyna Biddy (via kushandwizdom)